- How to feed the world without damaging the environment or threatening human health? Learn what a sustainable food future looks like and how to achieve it.
- Most food in the US is now produced on large-scale industrial crop and livestock operations. Learn how this differs from sustainable agriculture - and why it matters.
Impacts of Industrial Ag
- Learn how industrial agriculture damages the environment, threatens human health, degrades rural communities, harms workers and compromises animal welfare.
Food Processing & Distribution
- After leaving the farm, foods are transported, processed and distributed. Learn how this affects food safety, food access and food security, and the viability of local and regional food systems.
Policy & Regulation
- From the farm bill to crop subsidies, this section explains how policy and economics affect what kind of food is produced, how it's produced and who has access to it.
- With so many considerations to weigh when you look for fish caught or farmed sustainably, you may feel overwhelmed. Here are resources to help navigate the seemingly countless seafood choices out there.